North American is made up of 23 different countries.
- North America has a wide range of climate types and can be pretty different in terms of weather and climate.
- Barbados 🇧🇧
- Belize 🇧🇿
- Bermuda 🇧🇲
- Canada 🇨🇦
- Costa Rica 🇨🇷
- Dominican Republic 🇩🇴
- El Salvador 🇸🇻
- Greenland 🇬🇱
- Guatemala 🇬🇹
- Haiti 🇭🇹
- Honduras 🇭🇳
- Mexico 🇲🇽
- Nicaragua 🇳🇮
- Panama 🇵🇦
- Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
- Saint Kitts and Nevis 🇰🇳
- United States of America (USA) 🇺🇸
Other Destinations not easily accessible overland »
Anguilla (UK) | Antigua and Barbuda | Aruba (Netherlands) | Bahamas | Barbados | Belize | Bermuda (UK) | Bonaire (Netherlands) | British Virgin Islands (UK) | Cayman Islands (UK) | Clipperton Island (France) | Cuba | Curacao (Netherlands) | Dominica | Grenada | Guadeloupe (France) | Jamaica | Martinique (France) | Montserrat (UK) | Navassa Island (USA) | Saba (Netherlands) | Saint Barthelemy (aka St Barts) (France) | Saint Lucia | Saint Martin (France) | Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) | Saint Vincent and the Grenadines | Sint Eustatius (aka Statia) (Netherlands) | Sint Maarten (Netherlands) | Trinidad and Tobago | Turks and Caicos (UK) | US Virgin Islands (USA)
- The largest country in all the Americas is Canada.
- Canada is also the second largest country in the world after Russia.
- The smallest independent stated in North America is Saint Kitts and Nevis, in the Caribbean.
- The most visited North American country is the USA, followed by Mexico, and then Canada. (2019)
Last Updated on March 18, 2021