- The Caribbean island has positioned itself as a high-end vacation spot.
- Barbados is adding a new US$70 per international traveller Airline Travel & Tourism Development Fee (ATTDF), coming into effect Oct.1, 2018.
- Barbados levies a US$27.50 departure tax per person.
- July 1, 2018, hotels and resorts began charging a Room Rate Levy of between US$2.50 and US$10 per room, per night.
- There is a Product Development Levy calculated at a rate of 2.5% on direct tourism services, e.g. car hires, etc.
This page was last updated on 2021.05.23 by Robert Vinet