America’s national parks hosted a staggering 82.8 million visits throughout it’s 59 national parks network in 2016. Which are the most popular — and perhaps which to avoid if you don’t like crowds? Here are the top ten according to the National Geographic.
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Destination Posts > North America > United States of America (USA) 🇺🇸 > Arizona > Road Trip: America’s 10 most visited national parks
It’s a one way ticket.
Be kind to one another and enjoy the ride!
“We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.”
~ Pico Iyer
What Do You Seek?
- Uruguay has recently introduced a digital nomad visa
- An outdoors guide to adventure in the Western Slope of Colorado » Durango, Silverton, and Ouray
- Brian Brettschneider’s year-long 21°C road trips
- Dick Proenneke thriving alone in the wilderness of Alaska
- Drumming across the northern Namibian desert in a Land Rover
- Important considerations when travelling overland in the UK
- Where Next Barney’s route guide to Armenia
This site was last updated at
2023.06.10 @ 23:45 UTC