America’s national parks hosted a staggering 82.8 million visits throughout it’s 59 national parks network in 2016. Which are the most popular — and perhaps which to avoid if you don’t like crowds? Here are the top ten according to the National Geographic.
It’s a one way ticket. Enjoy the ride!
What Do You Seek?
- Edward Hathway’s epic year of 72 hikes in New Zealand after the pandemic lockdown
- Awesome motorcycle advertisement from Taiwan
- Angela Maxwell, the woman who walked the world for six and one-half years
- Behind the Scenes » “Her Way” — Overcoming Women Stereotypes In The Outdoors
- The top 15 National Parks in Canada according to U.S. News
- Primitive in Tofino
- May 21, 1927 » Charles Lindbergh completed the world’s first-ever solo transatlantic flight