America’s national parks hosted a staggering 82.8 million visits throughout it’s 59 national parks network in 2016. Which are the most popular — and perhaps which to avoid if you don’t like crowds? Here are the top ten according to the National Geographic.
Getting there is half the adventure.
What Do You Seek?
- Sir Edmund Hillary would have been 102 years old today
- Ben Carlin circumnavigated the globe in an old amphibious truck he christened “Half Safe”
- Neal Moore is paddling across a changing America, from Oregon to New York
- Book » Van Living 1971 » London to India and back
- Video » Trekking Assiniboine » from Sunshine Village to Mount Shark
- Cycling the Great North Road from London to Edinburgh
- Two men from New Zealand plan first unsupported crossing of Antarctica