America’s national parks hosted a staggering 82.8 million visits throughout it’s 59 national parks network in 2016. Which are the most popular — and perhaps which to avoid if you don’t like crowds? Here are the top ten according to the National Geographic.
Category: Washington (State)
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Destination News > North America > United States of America (USA) 🇺🇸 > Washington (State)
It’s a one way ticket. Enjoy the ride!
What Do You Seek?
- Ten hottest places on Earth
- A collection of centuries-old fortified cities in the M’Zab Valley go to great lengths to protect and preserve their traditional way of life
- Tanami Trac » Australia’s epic 1,077 km road trip
- Ten wettest places on Earth
- Ten driest places on Earth
- How to survive in the wilderness
- Louisa & Tobi Cycle Peru, The Land of Extremes