- Officially: Republic of Montenegro
- Administrative capital: Podgorica
- Population: 633,000
- Languages: Serbian, Montenegrin
- Major religions: Christianity, Islam
- Life expectancy: 73 years (men), 77 years (women)
- Currency: euro
- Area: 13,812 sq km (5,333 sq miles)
- Montenegro is a Southeastern European nation.
- The country sharing its borders with Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Serbia, and Albania and borders the Adriatic Sea.
This page was last updated on 2021.03.18 by Robert Vinet