From YouTube: Sakha is a region of highs, lows and little else. It’s home to Pik Pobeda, the highest mountain in Siberia, and where the lowest temperature in the Northern Hemisphere was recorded – a deadly -71.3C. It’s also the desolate and hostile landscape in which alpinists Tamara Lunger and Simone Moro found themselves in February 2018, preparing to attempt the first ever winter ascent of this 3003m frozen monolith.
What Do You Seek?
- Video » Everest
- Dutchman Wiebe Wakker drove an EV 1,222 days, 100,450 km, through 34 countries — from the Netherlands to New Zealand — here are his 3 top road trip tips
- Alastair Humphreys tells us how he chooses his adventures
- Video » Dan Grec in search of gorilla and elephants in Gabon
- Frances Mills » Why I’m running 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain solo
- Video » Antofagasta, Chile from Space
- Video » The Unspeakable World