From YouTube: Sakha is a region of highs, lows and little else. It’s home to Pik Pobeda, the highest mountain in Siberia, and where the lowest temperature in the Northern Hemisphere was recorded – a deadly -71.3C. It’s also the desolate and hostile landscape in which alpinists Tamara Lunger and Simone Moro found themselves in February 2018, preparing to attempt the first ever winter ascent of this 3003m frozen monolith.
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Simone Moro
It’s a one way ticket. Enjoy the ride!
What Do You Seek?
- Edward Hathway’s epic year of 72 hikes in New Zealand after the pandemic lockdown
- Awesome motorcycle advertisement from Taiwan
- Angela Maxwell, the woman who walked the world for six and one-half years
- Behind the Scenes » “Her Way” — Overcoming Women Stereotypes In The Outdoors
- The top 15 National Parks in Canada according to U.S. News
- Primitive in Tofino
- May 21, 1927 » Charles Lindbergh completed the world’s first-ever solo transatlantic flight