Wonderful upbeat short film brought to us by the good folks at Patagonia. Searching for an honest adventure, a small group of skiers and snowboarders travel south from Reno, Nevada by bicycles loaded down with ski and camp gear. Problem is they are not very good cyclists. But they never give up and keep their sights on Mt. Whitney and the endless backcountry ski terrain. These off-the-couch bikers hilariously struggle to keep both wheels moving along the iconic Highway 395 from a new angle: the Sierra saddle vista.
What Do You Seek?
- Why do people lose their minds at the end of the earth?
- Video » Everest
- Dutchman Wiebe Wakker drove an EV 1,222 days, 100,450 km, through 34 countries — from the Netherlands to New Zealand — here are his 3 top road trip tips
- Alastair Humphreys tells us how he chooses his adventures
- Video » Dan Grec in search of gorilla and elephants in Gabon
- Frances Mills » Why I’m running 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain solo
- Video » Antofagasta, Chile from Space