Wonderful upbeat short film brought to us by the good folks at Patagonia. Searching for an honest adventure, a small group of skiers and snowboarders travel south from Reno, Nevada by bicycles loaded down with ski and camp gear. Problem is they are not very good cyclists. But they never give up and keep their sights on Mt. Whitney and the endless backcountry ski terrain. These off-the-couch bikers hilariously struggle to keep both wheels moving along the iconic Highway 395 from a new angle: the Sierra saddle vista.
What Do You Seek?
- Mark Delstanche rows solo from New York City to London
- On this day » British adventurer Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed around the world alone in 1966–67 on the 55-foot (17-metre) yacht Gipsy Moth IV, was born.
- An 80-year-old woman, 1,000 kilometres, 7 weeks, a trusty steed, and her faithful dog
- Video » Danube Delta
- Video » Escape London to climb Suliven mountain in Scotland
- Video » Noor
- Millican Dalton » The godfather of ultralight camping