Wonderful upbeat short film brought to us by the good folks at Patagonia. Searching for an honest adventure, a small group of skiers and snowboarders travel south from Reno, Nevada by bicycles loaded down with ski and camp gear. Problem is they are not very good cyclists. But they never give up and keep their sights on Mt. Whitney and the endless backcountry ski terrain. These off-the-couch bikers hilariously struggle to keep both wheels moving along the iconic Highway 395 from a new angle: the Sierra saddle vista.
It’s a one way ticket.
Take the long way. Take care of one another and enjoy the ride!
What Do You Seek?
- Are technology-free hotels a trend of the future?
- Spain, Morocco to open land border crossing next week after being closed for more than 2 years due to COVID-19 restrictions
- The scientific reason smoke follows you around a camp fire
- Alexandra David-Neel –Traveler, Opera Singer, Monk, Free Spirit
- Bert terHart is Canoeing 7,000Km Across Canada
- There Are Many Myths About Bears That No One Should Believe
- Wilderness Poop Etiquette Is Changing (You’re Probably Not Going to Like It)