Alastair Humphreys and filmmaker Tem set off from the city to summit Suilven, a remote mountain in the Scottish Highlands, with the aid of Brompton’s Explore Edition, small folding bicycles, and inflatable canoes.
What Do You Seek?
- Mark Delstanche rows solo from New York City to London
- On this day » British adventurer Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed around the world alone in 1966–67 on the 55-foot (17-metre) yacht Gipsy Moth IV, was born.
- An 80-year-old woman, 1,000 kilometres, 7 weeks, a trusty steed, and her faithful dog
- Video » Danube Delta
- Video » Escape London to climb Suliven mountain in Scotland
- Video » Noor
- Millican Dalton » The godfather of ultralight camping