Alastair Humphreys and filmmaker Tem set off from the city to summit Suilven, a remote mountain in the Scottish Highlands, with the aid of Brompton’s Explore Edition, small folding bicycles, and inflatable canoes.
What Do You Seek?
- Video » Everest
- Dutchman Wiebe Wakker drove an EV 1,222 days, 100,450 km, through 34 countries — from the Netherlands to New Zealand — here are his 3 top road trip tips
- Alastair Humphreys tells us how he chooses his adventures
- Video » Dan Grec in search of gorilla and elephants in Gabon
- Frances Mills » Why I’m running 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain solo
- Video » Antofagasta, Chile from Space
- Video » The Unspeakable World