State of Wyoming
- State Capital » Cheyenne
- also the largest city (pop. 64,000)
- Population » 577,000
- Area » 253,600 sq km (97,914 sq mi)
- Bordered by Montana to the north and northwest, South Dakota and Nebraska to the east, Idaho to the west, Utah to the southwest, and Colorado to the south.
- Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado meet together at the
- Highest elevation » Gannett Peak » 4,209.1 m (13,809 ft) (Map)
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton
UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Yellowstone National Park (UNESCO)
- Wyoming’s economy is driven by tourism and the extraction of minerals such as coal, natural gas, and oil.
- Far right politics.
This page was updated July 29, 2023