- Officially » State of North Dakota
- State Capital » Bismarck
- Largest city » Fargo
- Population » 780,000 people
- Total Area » 183,123 sq km (70,704 sq mi)
- Highest elevation » White Butte at 1,069 m (3,606 ft)
- Borders the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan and Manitoba to the north, Minnesota to the east, South Dakota to the south, and Montana to the west.
- North Dakota is considered the least visited state, owing, in part, to its not having a major tourist attraction.
- Nonetheless, tourism is North Dakota’s third largest industry.
Last Updated on August 23, 2021