- British Columbia is the westernmost province of Canada, located between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains to the east.
- Located on Canada’s Pacific coast, British Columbia boasts one of the most beautiful and dramatic regions in the world with its snowcapped Rocky Mountains, waterfalls cascading down rugged cliffs, a myriad of islands and quiet, still fjords.
- French: Colombie-Britannique
- West Coast Trail – Vancouver Island – The 75km multi-day hike is one of the world’s best hiking trails (BestHike.com)
- permits into the Pacific Rim National Park Reserve are required, limited, and in high demand — WCT Trail reservations
- Chilkoot Trail (Dyea, Alaska, to Bennett Lake, Canada) (Map)
Roads & Ferries
Weather Conditions and Forecast
This page was last updated on 2021.03.12 by Robert Vinet