- Capital: Jerusalem
- Population: 9,009,000 as of March 2019 (Source)
- Muslims, Christians and Druze, stood at 1,878,600 people, about 21% of the population
- Currency: Israeli new shekel
- A Middle Eastern country on the Mediterranean Sea
- Constantly in some type of conflict with at least one of it’s neighbours.
- One of the most expensive countries to live in.
- Country’s financial hub is Tel Aviv
- Regarded by Jews, Christians and Muslims as the Holy Land.
- Some of its most sacred sites are within the capital city, Jerusalem.
- Within its Old City, the Temple Mount complex includes the Dome of the Rock shrine, the historic Western Wall, Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- The UNWTO reported that in 2017 Israel had the seventh largest year-over-year percentage increase in international tourist arrivals.