The Sahara is the largest hot desert and the third largest desert in the world after Antarctica and the Arctic. Its area of 9,200,000 square kilometres is comparable to the area of China or the United States. More
Getting there is half the adventure.
What Do You Seek?
- The most expensive mountains to climb in the world
- Sir Edmund Hillary would have been 102 years old today
- Ben Carlin circumnavigated the globe in an old amphibious truck he christened “Half Safe”
- Neal Moore is paddling across a changing America, from Oregon to New York
- Book » Van Living 1971 » London to India and back
- Video » Trekking Assiniboine » from Sunshine Village to Mount Shark
- Cycling the Great North Road from London to Edinburgh