Three friends set out for the far western corner of Mongolia to combine mountain biking and packrafting adventure. The goal was to traverse the Mongolian Altai over 12 days. The only inhabitants of the region are Kazakh nomads.
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Adventure > Aquatic Adventures > Watch: Flashes of the Altai
It’s a one way ticket.
Be kind to one another and enjoy the ride!
“We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.”
~ Pico Iyer
What Do You Seek?
- Dick Proenneke thriving alone in the wilderness of Alaska
- Drumming across the northern Namibian desert in a Land Rover
- Important considerations when travelling overland in the UK
- Where Next Barney’s route guide to Armenia
- 65 years ago, Ben Carlin became the world’s first, and still only man, to circumnavigate the Earth in an amphibious vehicle
- Building the Pamir Trail
- Lisbon is this year’s best-value European city
This site was last updated at
2023.06.04 @ 18:16 UTC