The editors of the American Alpine Journal, the annual magazine published by the American Alpine Club, have started a new podcast: The Cutting Edge.
Getting there is half the adventure.
What Do You Seek?
- The most expensive mountains to climb in the world
- Sir Edmund Hillary would have been 102 years old today
- Ben Carlin circumnavigated the globe in an old amphibious truck he christened “Half Safe”
- Neal Moore is paddling across a changing America, from Oregon to New York
- Book » Van Living 1971 » London to India and back
- Video » Trekking Assiniboine » from Sunshine Village to Mount Shark
- Cycling the Great North Road from London to Edinburgh