- You’re going to have to eat a lot of raw butter.
- Washing is a painful experience.
- Take it one step at a time.
- Choose your companions carefully. You may have to eat them.
- Going mental.
- The tent is a surprisingly nice place to be.
- Take a notebook and pencil.
- Frostbite is about sweat, genetics and experience.
- Expect delays. Planes rarely run on schedule.
- There is often a huge sense of isolation and disconnect when you come back to everyday life.
Read the whole article.
Last Updated on May 12, 2018