The Himalayan News posted a photo that showed Mount Everest for the first time in decades from the Kathmandu Valley, 123 miles away due to cleaner air, a side benefit of the lockdown that restricted public movement and ban on all commercial and industrial activities.
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Destination Posts > Asia > Nepal 🇳🇵 > Mt. Everest visible for the first time in decades from the Kathmandu Valley, 123 miles away
It’s a one way ticket.
Be kind to one another and enjoy the ride!
“We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.”
~ Pico Iyer
What Do You Seek?
- Uruguay has recently introduced a digital nomad visa
- An outdoors guide to adventure in the Western Slope of Colorado » Durango, Silverton, and Ouray
- Brian Brettschneider’s year-long 21°C road trips
- Dick Proenneke thriving alone in the wilderness of Alaska
- Drumming across the northern Namibian desert in a Land Rover
- Important considerations when travelling overland in the UK
- Where Next Barney’s route guide to Armenia
This site was last updated at
2023.06.10 @ 23:45 UTC