- Officially: Republic of Somaliland
- Capital: Hargeisa
- Population: 3.5 million
- Languages: Somali, Arabic, English
- Religion: Islam
- Currency: Somaliland shilling
- Officially it’s part of Somalia
- Internally, officially the Republic of Somaliland
- A self-declared state, internationally considered to be an autonomous region of Somalia.
- They have their own government, own currency, and their own visa-system.
- Somaliland is considered by many to be much safer that Somalia.
- Visa is required for Somaliland
- Can be obtained at the Somaliland consulate in Djibouti, and possibly other states
- Wikipedia » Somaliland Portal