The Natchez Trace Parkway is a recreational road and scenic drive through three American states. It roughly follows the “Old Natchez Trace” a historic travel corridor used by American Indians, “Kaintucks,” European settlers, slave traders, soldiers, and future presidents. Today, people can enjoy not only a scenic drive but also hiking, biking, horseback riding, and camping along the parkway.
BreadcrumbsAdventure Trend > Destination News > North America > United States of America (USA) 🇺🇸 > Mississippi
It’s a one way ticket. Enjoy the ride!
What Do You Seek?
- Ten hottest places on Earth
- A collection of centuries-old fortified cities in the M’Zab Valley go to great lengths to protect and preserve their traditional way of life
- Tanami Trac » Australia’s epic 1,077 km road trip
- Ten wettest places on Earth
- Ten driest places on Earth
- How to survive in the wilderness
- Louisa & Tobi Cycle Peru, The Land of Extremes