Asia was represented by seven cities—Bangkok, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur and Shenzhen—while Europe, Middle East and America were limited to one city each—with London, Dubai and New York City respectively.” – Travel Daily News Asia
Getting there is half the adventure.
What Do You Seek?
- The most expensive mountains to climb in the world
- Sir Edmund Hillary would have been 102 years old today
- Ben Carlin circumnavigated the globe in an old amphibious truck he christened “Half Safe”
- Neal Moore is paddling across a changing America, from Oregon to New York
- Book » Van Living 1971 » London to India and back
- Video » Trekking Assiniboine » from Sunshine Village to Mount Shark
- Cycling the Great North Road from London to Edinburgh