Angela started this long, slow adventure because she wanted to “feel” the world. To live on less, while giving more. Learning to live with solitude. Immersing into the world.
What Do You Seek?
- Mark Delstanche rows solo from New York City to London
- On this day » British adventurer Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed around the world alone in 1966–67 on the 55-foot (17-metre) yacht Gipsy Moth IV, was born.
- An 80-year-old woman, 1,000 kilometres, 7 weeks, a trusty steed, and her faithful dog
- Video » Danube Delta
- Video » Escape London to climb Suliven mountain in Scotland
- Video » Noor
- Millican Dalton » The godfather of ultralight camping