We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.
— Pico Iyer
What Do You Seek?
- Video » Everest
- Dutchman Wiebe Wakker drove an EV 1,222 days, 100,450 km, through 34 countries — from the Netherlands to New Zealand — here are his 3 top road trip tips
- Alastair Humphreys tells us how he chooses his adventures
- Video » Dan Grec in search of gorilla and elephants in Gabon
- Frances Mills » Why I’m running 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain solo
- Video » Antofagasta, Chile from Space
- Video » The Unspeakable World