- Officially: Republic of Vanuatu
- Capital: Port-Vila
- Population 246,000
- Languages: Bislama, French, English
- Religions: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 70 years (men), 74 years (women)
- Currency: vatu
- Area: 12,190 sq km (4,707 sq miles)
- A South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometres.
- Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate.
- The South Pacific island nation is set to lose it’s visa free access to the EU and UK (added 2021.03.05)
- Some 80 islands. So very difficult to drive to.
- Carnet de Passage is required.