- Officially: Kingdom of Eswatini
- Formerly known as Swaziland
- Capital (Legislative): Lobamba
Capital (Executive): Mbabane
- Current Date and Time
- Current Weather
- Population: 1.3 million
- Area: 17,364 sq km (6,704 sq miles)
- Major languages: Swazi, English (both official)
- Major religions: Christianity, indigenous beliefs
- Life expectancy: 54 years (men), 60 years (women)
- Currency: Lilangeni
- In April 2018, the King Mswati, one of the world’s last remaining absolute monarchs – renamed Swaziland to the Kindom of Eswatiti.
- UNICEF reports that eSwatini has the highest HIV-Aids rate rate in the world.