- Officially » Republic of Somaliland
- Capital » Hargeisa
- Population » 3.5 million
- Languages » Somali, Arabic, English
- Religion » Islam
- Currency » Somaliland shilling
- Officially, it’s part of Somalia
- Internally, officially the Republic of Somaliland
- A self-declared state, internationally considered to be an autonomous region of Somalia.
- They have their own government, own currency, and their own visa-system.
- Somaliland is considered by many to be much safer that Somalia and other surrounding nations.
- Visa is required for Somaliland
- Can be obtained at the Somaliland consulate in Djibouti, and possibly other states
This page was last updated on 2021.06.27 by Robert Vinet