In this episode Dan explores Ethiopia, from the remote Lake Turkana border crossing in the South, through the mountains, the capital of Addis Abba and then to the Simien Mountains in the North! AK-47s everywhere.
Getting there is half the adventure.
What Do You Seek?
- The most expensive mountains to climb in the world
- Sir Edmund Hillary would have been 102 years old today
- Ben Carlin circumnavigated the globe in an old amphibious truck he christened “Half Safe”
- Neal Moore is paddling across a changing America, from Oregon to New York
- Book » Van Living 1971 » London to India and back
- Video » Trekking Assiniboine » from Sunshine Village to Mount Shark
- Cycling the Great North Road from London to Edinburgh