In this episode of The Road Chose Me, Dan Grec explores Kenya – from the Massai Mara National Park, to making giraffe and elephant friends, to getting remote in the Northern Expanses.
What Do You Seek?
- Mark Delstanche rows solo from New York City to London
- On this day » British adventurer Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed around the world alone in 1966–67 on the 55-foot (17-metre) yacht Gipsy Moth IV, was born.
- An 80-year-old woman, 1,000 kilometres, 7 weeks, a trusty steed, and her faithful dog
- Video » Danube Delta
- Video » Escape London to climb Suliven mountain in Scotland
- Video » Noor
- Millican Dalton » The godfather of ultralight camping