The Three Capes Track features some of Tasmania’s best walks taking in breath taking sights of the highest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere and the power of the Southern Ocean. It’s a multi-day walking adventure atop Australia’s highest sea cliffs in the Tasman National Park.
What Do You Seek?
- Mark Delstanche rows solo from New York City to London
- On this day » British adventurer Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed around the world alone in 1966–67 on the 55-foot (17-metre) yacht Gipsy Moth IV, was born.
- An 80-year-old woman, 1,000 kilometres, 7 weeks, a trusty steed, and her faithful dog
- Video » Danube Delta
- Video » Escape London to climb Suliven mountain in Scotland
- Video » Noor
- Millican Dalton » The godfather of ultralight camping