The Three Capes Track features some of Tasmania’s best walks taking in breath taking sights of the highest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere and the power of the Southern Ocean. It’s a multi-day walking adventure atop Australia’s highest sea cliffs in the Tasman National Park.
What Do You Seek?
- Video » Everest
- Dutchman Wiebe Wakker drove an EV 1,222 days, 100,450 km, through 34 countries — from the Netherlands to New Zealand — here are his 3 top road trip tips
- Alastair Humphreys tells us how he chooses his adventures
- Video » Dan Grec in search of gorilla and elephants in Gabon
- Frances Mills » Why I’m running 5,000 miles around the coast of Britain solo
- Video » Antofagasta, Chile from Space
- Video » The Unspeakable World