In this video Alee lets us in on the precautions he takes when he cycles though dangerous areas.
32-year old Australian Alee Denham has cycled over 120,000km across 100 countries spanning five continents. He has been cycling the Americas since 2017.
Find out more about Alee at his website CyclingAbout.
There are others. These were suggested by readers of The Guardian.
- Passau, Germany, to Vienna, Austria.
- The pilgrim route from Canterbury to Rome.
- The River Loire, France.
- The Romantic Road, southern Germany.
- From Rotterdam, take the Eurovelo 2cycle trail, also called the Capitals Route, across the Netherlands and Germany to Berlin, then on to Moscow if you wish.
- Gospić to Karlobag, along the Croatian seaside.
- The Amalfi coast, in Italy.
- Milan to Sanremo, 200 km leg of the The Giro d’Italia.
- From Dieppe to Paris in the French countryside.
- Baie de Somme, Picardie, France.
More at The Guardian