“Don’t just listen to what they say, go see for yourself.”
- Horizons Unlimited
- Started in 1997 by Grant and Susan Johnson following their journey around the world on a BMW R80 G/S motorcycle.
- Geared towards the motorcycle adventurer, but invaluable for the 4-wheel based travel as well.
- This first became an invaluable resource when planning my 2008/09 motorcycle trip from Canada to Ushuaia.
- I continue to be a regular user (and contributing member) as I plan my next adventures.
- WikiOverland – the “encyclopedia of overland travel.”
- Exploring Overland
- By Jonathan & Roseann Hanson, the owners of Overland Expo. Enough said.
- Adventure Rider – geared towards adventure motorcycling
Last Updated on December 24, 2018