- Officially: Republic of Zimbabwe
- Capital: Harare
- Population: 16.5 million
- Languages: English (official), Shona, Sindebele
- Religions: Christianity, indigenous beliefs
- Life expectancy: 60 years (men), 64 years (women)
- Currencies: US dollar & South African rand
- Time zone: GMT+2
- Dialling code: +263
- Area: 390,759 sq km (150,873 sq miles)
- Canadians must be in possession of a visa
- A single-entry visa, valid for 30 days, can be obtained at a port of entry into Zimbabwe ($30-45USD) or at a Zimbabwean embassy.
- You can request up to 2 consecutive 30-day extensions (90 days total) at any Zimbabwean Department of Immigration office.
- E-visa available prior to arrival (extra fee)
- Zimbabwe Department of Immigration