- Officially: Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- Capital: Caracas
- PopulationL 31.5 million
- Languages: Spanish, indigenous languages
- Religion: Christianity
- Life expectancy: 70 years (men), 79 years (women)
- Currency: bolivar
- Area: 881,050 sq km (340,561 sq miles)
- The highest waterfall in the world is Angel Falls, located in the Canaima National Park in Venezuela.
- Angel Falls is 3,212 feet tall, is over half a mile.
- Angel Falls lead into the Carrao River.
- During the hottest months of the year, the water from the falls evaporates before it hits the ground.
This page was last updated on 2021.03.12 by Robert Vinet